[3830] RTTY Roundup NI7R Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 4 23:42:28 EST 2015

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ

Total:  343  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 13  Total Score = 22,295

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Missed VT, DE and NM. I couldn't even find NM last night on 80 meters. My only
AZ QSO was with K8IA (Thanks Bob for the mult). No other AZ stations could hear
me, even on 80 meters. Only worked 1 EU and 3 JA stations. Mostly a domestic
contest for me with my minimal antennas and poor DX conditions. I tried, but
could not get a good run going, so mostly S&P. With my wife's poor health,
11 hours operating time was the most I could fit in.

K3, AL-811H amp, temporary 10 meter dipole up 8 feet, and various portable
verticals.