[3830] RTTY Roundup NO9C SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 5 15:54:47 EST 2015

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NO9C
Operator(s): NO9C
Station: NO9C

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Total: 1235  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 54  Total Score = 134,615

There was a bit of a computer issue on Thursday just before the practice session
that required several hours to straighten out.  Fortunately, things went pretty
smooth during the actual contest.

I sure had no luck getting any decent runs going on Saturday until 0237 - 0340Z
on 80 meters.  I had a run of 107 Qs in just over an hour (101.9/hr)...now that
was fun!  I've never had an extended run like that before.
However, there sure was a LOT of S&P before and after.  Pretty slow going.

Same thing on Sunday, it was almost all S&P till 1859 - 2101Z when there
was a run of 180 Qs for a rate of 88.5 on 20 meters.  I had planned on a nap
right about then because that is often a slow time for me, but the run sort of
woke me up and I decided to skip the nap.  This was again followed by mostly
S&P up to the end.

I had hoped for a bit of a JA run on 15 late in the afternoon on Sunday, but
that never happened either. (maybe I just missed it...)