[3830] RTTY Roundup OL7M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 6 07:32:58 EST 2015

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CDJ OK1CID OK1DF OK1NOR OK1MU OK1XUB OK2ZAW OK3KW IT9RGY
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO80CF

Total: 1307  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 80  Total Score = 169,910

There were unfortunately bad condx from Central Europe to North America this
year. We can not compare us with the stations from the southern and western
parts of EU. A decrease of 30% of the NA stations was quite crucial to the
final result.

2013 - 693 QSO with NA
2014 - 682 QSO with NA
2015 - 443 QSO with NA

Even so, we enjoyed a wonderful weekend  with lots of fun - novice Jarda OK1XUB
was first time attended to his first HF contest, our team was supported by the
boys from VHF section of our club: Standa OK1CID and Jindra OK1NOR. It was
pleasure to welcome Gabry IT9RGY. He is excellent operator ( also cook, hihi)
and very nice boy - we sure look forward to see you again, Gabry!  All the
technology worked perfectly, thanks Jan OK2ZAW again! The best band was clearly
15m, with the best rate 87 QSO per hour.

Big Congratulations to IT9BLB and EI7M team.

Some more photos can be found at  http://www.ok2zaw.com

Thank you all for the QSO and see you next year !

Pavel OK1MU on behalf OL7M gang