[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 00:53:34 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total: 1319   264  Total Score = 348,216

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Peyton

Comments:

Thanks to all of you that QSY'd for extra mults. This is my best score yet in
the January NAQP. I put up a double half delta loop to help receive on 160M,
but my impression was that conditions weren't that hot on top band. Didn't hear
any 1-2-3 call areas. Never heard W7RN on 160 which seems strange. Missed quite
a few states on 10 meters, including half of in 4-land. RIP AI6V...many Carl's
on the band and one Carlito. Ditto MUG in Alabama.
73 Randy(Ken) K0EU