[3830] NAQP CW KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 01:28:10 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  803   190  Total Score = 152,570

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: DFWCG Sarnoff

Comments:

Had a 0900ct Houston Marathon communications meeting to attend. Got out about
1130ct and home about 1205ct. 5 minutes later, I was making my first QSO. What
a blast! With only a couple of exceptions, rates never dropped below 60 or 70
and hour--ten min rates hit ~200 a few times. Bands were good and lots of
activity. Great to work some calls I hadn't heard in years.

Since this was my first 100W NAQP in years AND was doing serious (as serious as
I can muster) SO2R, I didn't concentrate on moving mults. I'll do that in the
next NAQP.

Thanks for the QSO's!

73 de Dale/kg5u

Ten-Tec Omni VI/VI+ (2)
AV640 ground mounted vertical (10-15-20)
40m inverted vee at 65ft
80m inverted vee at 70ft
N1MM Logger software