[3830] NAQP CW K0AD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 08:46:50 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Total: 1110   238  Total Score = 264,180

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Frostbite

Comments:

This continues to be my favorite contest.  As a low power guy from the upper
midwest with modest antennas, it is about the only contest I can sustain a 100+
rate for 10 hours.  It's a great SO2R event and it is fun to plan run vs getting
mults strategy.  My only disppointment this year was 160.  Band was pretty noisy
for January and not as many signals / mults as I had hoped for there.

73,

AL, K0AD