[3830] NAQP CW WO9S Single Op LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 11 13:02:47 EST 2015

                   NAQP CW Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2015-01-10

     CallSign Used : WO9S
       Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : LOW
              Mode : CW
  Default Exchange : Jon  IL
        Gridsquare : EN61ET

              Name : Jonathan Rosner
           Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
    City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
           Country : USA

      ARRL Section : IL
         Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters / Snow Shovel
          Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec   Mt2
          3.5      90      90   28    0
            7     111     111   34    1
           14     118     118   34    2
           21      62      62   17    3
           28      17      17    6    1
        Total     398     398  119    7

             Score : 50,148
               Rig : Yaesu FT-847  100 watts
           Antenna : Alpha-Delta DX-B sloper (cut for 30-40-80-160)

           Soapbox : Condx were good so spent more time (~8 hrs)
                     than expected.  With a tuner the DX-B worked
                     just fine on 10-15-20.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

   Date : 2015-01-11        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S