[3830] NAQP CW W6KY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 13:05:59 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG

  160:    0     0
   15:    8     5
Total:  251   100  Total Score = 25,100

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC 2

Comments:

Left hand in a cast. Started by calling CQ but couldn't get the right hand to
work without the left. Only thing that worked was my right hand index finger.
And it couldn't find the keys on the left side of the keyboard. Gave it
up..Later tried S&P and trained my finger to find the keys. Way too much
work to make the one finger hit the keys. True hunt and peck! Called CQ the
last 15 minutes and actually entered the calls. Bet my error rate is high
tho... RTTY till I get this hand working again. No keyboard involved...
73, Art   W6KY
www.w6ky.com
ps, Can anyone tell me why N1MM calculated my score at 26,104?
Shouldn't it be 25,100?   Q's=251, Pts=251, Mlts=100