[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 14:06:49 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

  160:   12     5
Total: 1154   228  Total Score = 263,112

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Love this contest!  Great operators, high rate, and excellent participation make
this one of my favorites.  The only problem is this year’s edition was on the
same day as the Seattle Seahawks play off game against the Carolina Panthers.
Turns out it was worth taking the extra time off in the middle of the contest.
Go Hawks!

Really good conditions, generally speaking.  10m was good, but somewhat spotty.
 20m was better towards late afternoon.  Like N6RO mentioned, 80m/160m didn’t
get cooking until the last hour.  Given my limited operating time, I just
enjoyed the rate and didn’t try to move mults.

Congratulations to Pat, N9RV, and Steve, N2IC, for super scores!  Thanks to all
for the Q’s and another fun NAQP.

73, Mitch, K7RL