[3830] NAQP CW K8TE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 11 19:51:27 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rio Rancho NM

  160:    3     3
Total:  621   182  Total Score = 113,022

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was able to work the entire event in spite of aggravated back pain.
Coincidentally, I made exactly the same number of contacts as the Aug 2014
NAQP-SSB contest.  I'm finally getting more comfortably running stations in CW,
even though I am by far a SSB op.  I'm looking forward to the coming weekend and
another full time effort.  Perhaps I'll have a small beam up by then.  The
dipoles and verticals were sufficient for CW.  Thanks to all who patiently
provide fills. 73, Bill