[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 15 22:08:47 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 16

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 1/2

  160:   5      5
   80:  19     16
   40:  29     18
   20:  10      8
Total:  63     47  Total Score = 2,961

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wish I knew why N1MM keeps skipping QSO numbers from time to time, but it must
be due to some kind of QLF on my part. Sent 67 for last QSO number, which
probably impressed W0BH. Real QSO number was 63. Things were all going my way
tonight, once the contest started. Shortly before start time, one of our cats
puked on a 12V supply and it shorted out. Had to do a quick swap out. Once I
got past that little problem, I was pleased to see 20M open a bit to the east a
few minutes prior to start. Got some nice mults there, then moved to 40M and
found the band wide open and quiet. 80M was also great. Managed a few top band
QSO's at the end. Still haven't hit the magic 3000 point level. Maybe someday.
Thanks for all the QSO's. Will be pulling the mic out of mothballs for NAQP SSB
this weekend. See you there. 73 Randy/Ken K0EU