[3830] NAQP SSB KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 01:10:06 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): K7ZS N7BEF KI7Y KE7AUB
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: OR

  160:    2     1
Total: 1218   194  Total Score = 236,292

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team:

Comments:

A great way to spend a RAINY RAINY day in Oregon

We were pleased that 10 meters kept on coming, and we didn't feel we missed
anything by staying on it until it died.  We'll sure miss that after Cycle 24
fades away.

Low bands always tough here on the Left Coast - our 40 meter performance
suffered, because we took a break for dinner!

Best 73 from the Portland Radio Contester Club - a 'sub club' of the Willamette
Valley DX Club

-Kevin K7ZS