[3830] NAQP SSB W6YX(N7MH) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 02:19:44 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   18     7
Total: 1185   207  Total Score = 245,295

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Used off-time early to save time to work mults on 80 and 160.  Most years that
is a good strategy but this year I struggled to even work TX on 80 and nothing
from W1, W2 or W3 and one station from W4.  K9CT moved me to 80 and we also
tried 160 - I heard Craig but he couldn't hear me.  Thanks to the few that
moved for me.

I should have spent an extra hour on 20 instead of wasting so much time on the
low bands.  Congrats to K6SRZ for a super SO1R effort.

73,
-Mike, N7MH