[3830] NAQP SSB NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 09:15:19 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   10:   16     8
-------------------
Total:  259   100  Total Score = 25,900

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Team #2

Comments:

Didn't really plan on sitting in the shack for that long, but managed to get in
some time on all the bands when the family got distracted with other stuff.
Didn't have an antenna up for either 20 or 40, but still found I could tune up
with other antennas and make some QSO's.  As usual, all my QSO's were on tape
with Writelog.

Pulled the microphone out of the cabinet only for my last QSO with N4PN.  We
had a good laugh when Paul told me that I was watching him - from the wallpaper
of his new computer in his shack, thanks to a photo of us & NF4A at Dayton
last year.

Hope to see a few of you next week on 160 and in the January VHF contest.  73
NS3T