[3830] NAQP SSB NC4KW(N1LN) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 09:35:12 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NC4KW
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

Total:  971   211  Total Score = 204,881

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

With NAQP CW last weekend and CQ160 CW next weekend, I did not plan to operate
the allowable 10 hours, but I did get more time in than I thought. The
conditions were just too good to pass up. You can quickly see where my long
break was. Yes, from about 2300 to 0245 UTC, so my 20 mtr Qs suffered some and
40 meters took the big hit.

The first move to 160 was amazing.  The first half hour rates were averaged
around 150. Then it stopped and I went back to 75.

Thanks to those that moved and thanks for the Qs.

Finally to repeat my request from last week, sure hope the 160 conditions are
as good next weekend as they have been for the past two weekends.

73,
Bruce N1LN