[3830] NAQP SSB KT4ZB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 13:17:01 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA

Total:  620   121  Total Score = 75,020

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Four band effort for NAQP.  I was chugging along just fine until switching to
80m and seeing very high SWR and then same on 160m. Suspect the Array Solution
6-pack at tower...definitely time for maintenance.  So I piddled around some
more and called it a night at 9 hours. Enjoyed talking to folks back up in
Indiana as well as fellow SECC contesters and folks all around the country.
Missed NE and WV for WAS   Best full hour was 128 and longest run was 188.

Thanks to NCJ for sponsoring this fun event and all those who heard my call.

cu next time - Jere

FT1000MP MK-V Field, TH6-DXX, wires and N1MM+