[3830] NAQP SSB NX6T M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 16:31:18 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): W2PWS K6AM N6ERD AE6HF N6CY N6EEG
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
Total:  968   187  Total Score = 181,016

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Managed to put a crew together at 11th hour as I had come down with flu bug
Friday. Plan B was to remote one of our 2 K3s and have me and John K6AM operate
it from our homes but Murphy prevailed with high transmission latency making SSB
QSOs very difficult. Luckily enough Ops showed up to man the 2nd station til
late in contest but last 4 hours we were down to 1 station which luckily was
during leaner
condx. We also put a new to contesting, Op, Matt AE6HF, in the hot seat after 4
hours of training with the morning crew and Matt did very well.
3 K3s, C31XR @ 45ft, 3 El SteppIR at 70 ft, 2 EL 40 Yagi @ 78ft, 80 and 160 mtr
Inverted V dipoles at 70 ft apex. 73 de Dennis N6KI