[3830] NAQP SSB KL2HD M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 18 19:38:48 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD
Station: KL2HD

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Homer, Alaska

   40:    1     1
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  258    76  Total Score = 19,608

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Used spotting assistance and thus placed in the M2 category.  I was just doing
an entry for 15m but some people wanted a QSY to other bands. So I was happy to
oblige. After 15m faded it was fun for 45 mins on 20m so I gave some mults out.

I like the exchange and pace of this contest. Everyone seems so Friendly.

My goal was to get a LoTW confirmation on 15m for Delaware.  Plenty of Qs in
the log for there, but few seem to confirm via LoTW.  Missing one for some
reason.  Success!  WAS on another band confirmed thru LoTW when Del called me.
Now we'll see if they upload....

Thank you for the Q's

73
Jeff