[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 21 15:32:33 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 21

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  59     48  Total Score = 2,832

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

This was one of my best efforts for the 1900z session. Maybe it was because I
sought out one of the highest points in the city -- Mississippi River Levee --
about 20 ft ASL. Had some QRM from a BNSF engine that passed about 50ft in
front of the shack but fortunately he didn't stay long and was not pulling a
long line of cars.

Nice to work some DX on both bands. Thanks for the Qs. Unfortunately I won't be
able to make it this evening and will also have to miss next week's 1300z
session but should be back for 1900z.

73/Chuck/NO5W