[3830] CQ160 CW KA1J Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 11:16:50 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 767  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 40  Total Score = 207,480

Difficult contest this time. Had power supply issues to the K3 that I had to
track down and took almost 3 hours of valuable time during & after gray
line Friday evening. AMTRAK's power lines were arcing badly during the entire
contest but especially when the train passes and that's right when gray line
happens because of the commuter line between Boston and New York. Had to stop
early Sunday morning during gray line and had to pull the plug for this
contest.

Other than that, I had a wonderful time and missed HV0A & TA3D But got to
work a lot of fun DX. Gave my new Begali Sculpture a good workout so all
considering, this was a great time and a great weekend.

73,
Gary
KA1J