[3830] CQ160 CW NA2U Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 12:33:45 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA2U

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 20  State/Prov = 20  Countries = 0  Total Score = 280

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Missed all the DX (again).  100w to ground-mounted screwdriver antenna with 14'
of wire attached to 102" whip and antenna tuner.  This setup for 160m is,
ahem, less than optimal.  Heard LOTS of guys on my new Pixel magnetic loop who
couldn't begin to copy me.  Nine hours of operating might be underestimated.

Now back to the 'higher' bands.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U