[3830] CQ160 CW KH6LC Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 16:44:35 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V AH6RE
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Hawaii

Total:  QSOs = 515  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 12  Total Score = 310,124

Going in, we were thinking conditions would be better than they turned out to
be.
At least for us.   Having a few more DX stations to chase would have been nice
as well.  Oh well.  A few more years and this contest will be the highlight of
the year for us!   After our hurricane, the power company had to rebuild our
power grid. We now have absolutely ZERO line noise. AMAZING!  We can hear a pin
drop.   Mahalo for all the contacts.
73 & Aloha,  Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Rob NH6V.