[3830] CQ160 CW W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 17:05:27 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1215  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 51  Total Score = 567,710

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Operated at the station first night, had to leave because of snow storm.
Operated remotely from home the second night.  I believe this qualifies under
the rules, as I used the same antenna/rig/amp at the same location for the
contest.

Wow!  What a hoot!  Saturday night was just great!  244 ten point QSOs in just
a few hours, most of them Europeans.  Got a nice frequency, and they just kept
coming and coming.  To cap it off, I finally worked a JA on 160M from here on
Sunday morning.  He was the only JA I heard, but it only takes one!

Rig: K3/Acom 2000A
Antenna: Quarter Wave vertical over a salt water marsh.
Rx antennas: none
Remote Station: K3 Mini 0 to a K3 via Remote Rig Control boxes.

Thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his KB station.

Dennis W1UE