[3830] CQ160 CW HL5YI Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 18:31:21 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: HL5YI
Operator(s): HL5YI
Station: HL5YI

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: hl

Total:  QSOs = 62  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 6  Total Score = 1,986

Hi Guy's

 I am first participate CQ WW 160m CW contest.

 But be short of my 160m receiver antenna system.

 my 160m T/RX antenna is inverted trap L style in 10m High and 25m length.

 The surrounding land is too narrow. Hi Hi.

 Internet spot there was a call sign of the world.

 I did not hear the signal at all.

  Now let me to study and thinking, Noise in the 160m band, interference, I
will try to remove it.

We look forward to your guidance.

G.L de HL5YI  chae. 73..