[3830] CQ160 CW ZF2DX(K5GO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 19:09:27 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ZF2DX
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: ZF1A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cayman Islands

Total:  QSOs = 1288  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 57  Total Score = 900,910

Thanks to Andrew, ZF1EJ, for allowing me to operate at his fine station. Thanks
to Kevin for letting me use his call sign and operate my favorite band from the
DX end.

Used K3, Alpha 78 amplifier and T vertical with four radials.  Very high noise
level on Friday night and very low on Saturday.  Had a big pile of Europeans
Saturday night and worked maybe 10 JA stations.

It was a lot of fun.

73...Stan, K5GO