[3830] BARTG Sprint WW4LL Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 20:22:42 EST 2015

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL W4KTR KB5JC
Station: WW4LL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  683  Mults = 82  Continents = 6  Total Score = 336,036

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Part-time effort here.  Had some latency issues again, but thanks to Phil,
traced them down to Microsoft issues with things running in the background.
Not good with 56% of CPU being used by this junk.

15 meters was pretty good, particularly to JA.  No band really good to
EU....Sorry.  40 is our money band but was a huge disappointment.  It was like
everyone just checked out of the contest.  Think we'll sit this one out next
year.

Like others have said, what's up with sending 599 multiple times when it wasn't
required at all?  I also like the guys who in less than optimum conditions like
we had yesterday, send their serial number once as if they're the loudest thing
on the band and they're not.  Oh, then there's they guy who sends his call and
exchange, then disappears while you're sending his exchange.

Thanks to everyone that participated!

73'....Fred, WW4LL