[3830] CQ160 CW K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 06:45:15 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 14:00

Total:  QSOs = 52  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 4  Total Score = 1,736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well short of my station best(2010, 82 x 15 x 2=3,179) However still a fun event
and very rough with my 100W to a 40m Dipole and a 40m Delta Loop. Special Thank
you to all the KB'ers who gave me points. The most distant contacts were one
each in MO and KH6. Of the western stations I was trying to get all of, I
missed NV and WY. I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. 73's to all, Bert,
K6CSL