[3830] CQ160 CW LY7Z(@LY9Y) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 26 16:09:24 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY7Z
Station: LY9Y

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KO16JA

Total:  QSOs = 1001  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 63  Total Score = 488,400

K3 + ACOM2000A + Dipole and delta loop

300 QSO's in first two hours promissed
good weekend. Even 5 USA/VE mults were
loged during this period. But next 2 hours
didn't produce good rates and mults count, so
I gave up and go to sleep around 04Z.
After that I didn't plan to operate seriuosly.
Set goal for myself to make 1000 QSO's in contest,
to work several new DXCC on TOP BAND and catch EP6T
DXpedition on 30m band during night operation.
All two goals were achieved - I got 5 new countries
on 160 and logged EP6T on 30m around 21z.
 But 1000 QSO's was big  challenge... I reach this
number only at the end of the contest.
Anyway it was very funny weekend with many QRM, loud
signals, old friends and interesting contacts with
all continents.
TNX QSO's.
QSL via LOTW

73! Andy LY7Z