[3830] CQ160 CW LZ1AQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 27 11:38:08 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LZ1AQ
Operator(s): LZ1AQ
Station: LZ1AQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nr Sofia

Total:  QSOs = 439  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 50  Total Score = 132,696

Part time with ic756pro + pa 300W and low dipole (13m high), RX Perseus SDR with
 2-ele phased array with small magnetic loops. Directional RX antenna helped me
very much in the preoccupied band. Worked mostly S&P. First night very bad
propagation - even UK stations were barely heard. Heard much more multipliers
next night but they either never call CQ or did not hear me. 7 NA and 1 JA  stn
are my best odx.  Must improve my TX antenna but in my environment this is a
very difficult task. In any case this is one of my favorite CW contests and had
a lot of fun.

Chavdar LZ1AQ,  www.lz1aq.signacor.com  lz1aq at abv.bg