[3830] CQ160 CW N4WW Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 27 21:50:10 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): K1XX K1MM N4WW K0LUZ WF3C
Station: N4WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 30:55

Total:  QSOs = 1031  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 57  Total Score = 392,265

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Red and I felt a little left out of the double-letter suffix club.

I could only operate Saturday night, but I think conditions to EU were much
better on Saturday anyway. Thanks to K1MM and K1XX for covering Friday
night/Saturday morning, and to K0LUZ for coming over for the sunrise opening to
Asia, such as it was on both mornings. Saw spots for XW4ZW and a number of
Chinese stations, but nothing heard here.

Thanks for all the QSOs! This was our inaugural run with Win-Test. It's a
different experience than N1MM, but it's a winner so far.

2x FTDX5000, Emtron,, Alpha 77
2-element full-size vertical array
Inverted Vee @ 140'
9 beverages for RX