[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 29 07:54:54 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

  160:    7     1
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  101    69  Total Score = 6,969

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  15M was dead at
the start.Strong signals on 20 at the start from west coast, TX, LA, and J79SB
who was calling others and I never could find for a QSO.  Also more local QSOs
were possible with SC, TN, FL, and WV.  Did get KL7SB as J79SB on 40M, thanks
Steve.  40M was quite good to most areas of the country, Canada, Caribbean, and
DL1NKS in Europe.  80M had very strong signals from CA and seemed good to most
areas of the country. 160M was quite busy at the end with good signals from
most of the country. Best "DX" on 160 was WJ9B and I heard N6RO
calling CQ, but Ken wasn't hearing the east coast stations calling him.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.