[3830] NA Sprint SSB VE1BVD HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 31 23:14:46 EST 2015

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: VE1BVD
Operator(s): VE1BVD
Station: VE1BVD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SYDNEY, NS

   80:    0       0
   40:   64     2.0
   20:   48     2.0
---------------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: MCC SNOW SPRINTERS

Comments:

I think this was my first Sprint.  I rather enjoyed it, once I got into the
swing of things.  I heard a couple of MCC members, VE9AA & VY2LI, but only
was able to work Gerry, W1VE in VT.  I was really surprised not to hear
stations from ON, AB & BC, as well as some of the midwest states.  I was
SHOCKED to be called by a KH6 on 40 metres, and very happy to work RI twice on
40.  I'll probably be back in the Fall.