[3830] RAC Day W1WMU(W5WMU) SOAB/CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 2 17:10:54 EDT 2015

                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W1WMU
Operator(s): W5WMU
Station: W1WMU

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: maine

  160:    7     0        4         0
   80:   21     0        2         0
   40:  141     0        7         0
   20:  374     0       10         0
   15:  109     0        9         0
   10:    1     0        2         0
Total:  653     0       32         0  Total Score = 96,064

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

The contest started slowly, but as time went on the activity seemed to increase
as the day/night went on. Once I heard my rival N8OO was ahead of me, I just
was determined to do 24 hrs  to beat him. Tried my best...22 hour effort,
later I learned we were in different categories. Oh  well, C'est la vie.
Despite losing a tower this past winter with 6  antenna's on board,
was able to activate 2 tri-banders, single vertical for 40, and the 80, and 160
verticals survived the winter intact, so was able to use them, but not much
activity there due to summer conditions. Will see everyone in Radiosport. 73,
and thank guy's for all the Qso's. Pat