[3830] IARU HS0ZIA SOABCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 08:17:50 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: Chiang Mai

   40:   76            10       28
   20:  136            19       32
   15:  229            23       36
   10:   86            18       26
-------------------------------------

The bands weren't exactly packed here. Very limited opening to NA on 20 and none
on 15 and 10. We lost power for a couple of hours Sunday but it was during the
late morning slow time. Fortunately we had a brief opening into EU on 10 and 15
stayed open late. This was a fun contest to do QRP; probably got lots of help
from the SCP/auto fill log programs...73 Bob