[3830] IARU WN4AFP SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 08:59:49 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: SC

   40:   66            7        4
-------------------------------------
Total:   66     0      7        4  Total Score = 1,078

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had very limited radio time this weekend. To maximize my limited time, I went
to the top of the 40m cw band and ran at 38 wpm. By running fast, my 2x3
callsign become a little shorter. I had fun flying on the paddle last for 1.5
hours. I am only submitting cw entry, but I did work the NY4G/VY2 DXepdition.
Congrats to the NY4G team! 73s Dave WN4AFP (IC-730, Brass Racer, Dipole @ 10')

Don't miss THE BIG EVENT on 091915. Go to SCQSO.COM for all the details.