[3830] IARU KB4KBS SOAB(A)CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 09:03:12 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

  160:
   80:    8             3       5
   40:   27             7      20
   20:   27            17      10
   15:    3             1       2
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   65     0      28      37  Total Score = 9,035

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Unexpected short window to operate so I fired up N1MM and started picking
multipliers off of the spotting list.  Worked through 20. 40, and 80 then
surprisingly found a strong ZL and the JA HQ on 15. back down through the bands
to 80 and called it a night.  Heard lots of DX stations and even put a VY2 in
the log.

Maybe a band/country or two will come of it - heard some African stations that
are never easy for me to catch. I still don't understand why I can work JAs
with ease, but not HS, 3W, XU, XW, BY, etc.

Thanks for the Qs,

Scott, KB4KBS