[3830] IARU KE7AUB SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 09:26:10 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    3             2       1
   40:   23             6       1
   20:   27             6       4
   15:    3             2
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   56     0      16       6  Total Score = 3,124

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Entered Mixed Mode, barely heard any phone, anywhere, so remained as CW only.
Hear a phone qso, where station A said, paraphrased, "I did CW to get the
license class and never saw a need to use it afterward."  Blashphermy?
Certainly not words of encouragement to a budding not so young aspiring CW
Contest Junkie. So I went back to CW bands and continued to plow thru, despite
horrible condx - at least for me wee station and location.

Heard /de-coded more stations than the total shows; either they did not hear
me, or I could not break the pile up (sort of redundant I guess) or in the
exchange - where did that stations just disappear too?

I guess I did ok - even de-coded some of the CW speed racer types, who feel to
believe that CW speed is some part of a F1 race.

Hope all had fun, better condx that I and many thanks for hearing my wee 100W
signal.