[3830] IARU AB5OR SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 10:12:52 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS

  160:
   80:   57     0       6       3
   40:   96     0      16      16
   20:  101     0      21      24
   15:   11     0       4       5
   10:          0
-------------------------------------

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Condx were tough here in Mississippi.  15 meters was barely open, you could tell
the recent solar flare was still bothering things.   Anyhow, due to kids, I
didn't get to work but 7.5 hours, but it was an absolute blast.  Worked many
friends and had a great time digging around.  First time I have run IARU and I
also ran unassisted.  Something magical about just tuning around and listening.

My K3 with the new synth board did a fantastic job.  It is very easy to get
into the passbands of strong stations while running if you aren't careful.
The filters are that tight.

73 to all and good luck!

Joe
AB5OR