[3830] IARU N1UR SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 12:03:04 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: VT

  160:    19            4        5
   80:   160           11       23
   40:   358           20       35
   20:   929           31       44
   15:   213           19       33
   10:    12            3        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1691    0      90      145  Total Score = 1,401,184

Very disturbed conditions here in Vermont.  K of 6 a few hours before the start
and 4 at the start never bode well for here.  I have never done CW only in this
contest but decided to on this one.  Didn't really plan for a full out effort
and with 15M hardly ever runnable all day, I was kind of in a fun and
experiment mood anyway.  So harvested the best to be had and took a good 90 min
nap after most of EU sunrise.  And called it quits with an hour to go as the
rates dived and JA was not open on 20M here.

Lots of HQ mults.  Zones are lower than many posted so far.  Not surprised.  It
was pretty much 40M that took the brunt of the nap an and playing around on 80
and 160 for a bit.  It seemed like activity was okay but I don't have a CW
perspective for this contest.  I think it was 2008 last time I did mixed.

I hope to be on for WAE CW next.  Will definitely miss WAE SSB due to travel.

73

Ed  N1UR