[3830] IARU KE0G SOABCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 12:11:25 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: MN  Zone 7

-------------------------------------
Total:  147     0      35       4  Total Score = 15,559

K3/10 at 5 watts.  Antennas:  74' dipole up 50' and an inverted vee with peak at
56', both fed with ladder lines and Johnson Matchboxes.  In general, dipole
outperforms the inv vee, so plan to take it down and put up a second dipole.
Thanks for your copy of my QRP, especially some of you in EU, where you copied
my callsign cleanly after sending my call only once.  Way to GO !!  John,
k4bai, thanks for the Q's on both bands I used.  C U all next time,  73,  Dan
ke0g