[3830] IARU VE7XF SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 17:08:00 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: near Vancouver

  160:    0
   80:   31             6       3
   40:  142            18      13
   20:  208            30      34
   15:   41            13      11
   10:    0
-------------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I spend a lot of time on 6m in the summer, where condx this year have been worse
than usual, if you can imagine that! Not much different here.
Nothing heard/seen on 10m throughout the contest, I presently have no antenna
for 160, and Saturday morning was not very productive.
I'm sure you're tired of my whining about the noise on 80m - S7-8 across the
band, except for the plasma TV spots, which were S9+20.
And so we slide into the doldrums between cycles 24 and 25.

K-line, N1MM classic, 3el Steppir, 40m rotatable dipole, 80m inv V