[3830] IARU NX6T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 19:53:33 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6ERD N0DY KB7V W2PWS NA6MB NN6X N6EEG NW6O W6JBR KK6NON
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   50     15      8       5
   40:  308    200     29      19
   20:  333    476     34      39
   15:   21      7     11       4
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  712    698     82      67  Total Score = 641,147

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Condx poor on 15 and 10 meters yielding few QSOs on those 2 bands. Luckily 20
mtrs stayed open thru the night and not too much QRN to deal with on 20 and
40.
Being short of CW Ops, John K6AM, operated from his home QTH 40 miles away
using our Remote K3 station for several hours Saturday night without any system
failures
but latency in system did not allow for SSB QSOs but we continue improve the
system as time goes on. 73 Dennis N6KI