[3830] IARU AD8J SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 12 22:10:59 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 16 hr
Remote Operation

  160:    4      0      1       0
   80:  120      0      8      10
   40:  188     63     13      21
   20:  355    172     17      25
   15:  122     14     13      22
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  789    249     61      78  Total Score = 383,362

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to get the remote controlled amp installed at the remote site so I could
rock and roll with the Big Guns.  It sure helped create runs.  Not having SO2R
places me at a disadvantage but I had fun anyway.  My goal was 1,000 Q's so
went QRT after passing that mark about 0500Z.  I was expecting to be able to
run Europe at the start of the contest but conditions didn't allow that.
Things picked up later in the day.  Have to work on a receiving antenna for 80
meters as I know EU stations were calling me but I couldn't copy many of them.