[3830] IARU K3KU SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 13 19:05:29 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MD

  160:   20      0      3       1
   80:   63      0      6       1
   40:  184     16     16      15
   20:  139      8     21      26
   15:    5      0      4       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  403     24     50      43  Total Score = 95,967

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I have no idea if that score from CT-DOS is correct.  And one HQ station sent
their Zone number on one band; maybe the official scoring software will give me
that mult.

Started a little after 02Z Saturday night; took two short breaks.  Propagation
Masters have already explained what was obvious to the untutored: no 10M
opening Sunday morning; 15M open a little but pretty empty overnight, no
opening Sunday morning; 20M open all night, but not so hot for hi-value QSOs;
40M productive all night; 80M and 160M -- it's good to be in the Northeast.
>From RAC Canada Day experience (VE4VTR) I thought SSB would be more active, but
noise and weak sigs made 'phone tough.  Happily, I like working NA, so I had a
lot of fun in my small effort.