[3830] IARU 9A5Y(9A7DX) SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 16 04:10:48 EDT 2015

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: jn85

  160:    42     0      4       27
   80:    99    17     10       31
   40:   222    33     23       44
   20:   723   142     34       48
   15:   530    87     32       43
   10:    73    42     19       30
-------------------------------------
Total:  1689   321    122      223  Total Score = 2,270,100

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo,

While playing with two FT1K the 24 hours of the contests passed in a blink of
an eye.

Somehow, luckily, with the help from HAM friends last week, we managed to
prepare antennas for all 6 bands and repair all broken rotators. And
surprisingly, on Friday afternoon everything was set and ready.

In the end I'm very satisfied with everything except 40m. Our 4sq is just not
good enough to work low power, and consequently I've lost lots of easy
multipliers which couldn’t hear my signal. Definitely I have to find a
solution for that BAND for the next contests. Everything else worked very well.
Conditions were pretty poor to the west, but the eastern stations were loud on
high BANDs, and these are the conditions that I like and have the location to
use this kind of conditions to my best benefit ;)

#

Radio1/Radio2: 1371/655
CQ/S&P: 1260/750
UA+UR: 590Q