[3830] NAQP RTTY KU7Y Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 19 01:19:43 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NV

   80:    3     2
   40:   19     8
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  121    64  Total Score = 7,744

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Bushwhackers

Comments:

15 and 20 were fun.  40 and 80 were about as exciting as watching paint dry! Had
a problem with the KX3 hanging in the TX mode. Several times when I finished
sending my exchange I would wait and wait for a response and then notice the TX
light was still on.  The other station would be working someone else by then and
I have no idea if they got my exchange OK or not.  I left all those contacts in
the log to keep anyone from getting a NIL but I'm sure my score will take a
hit!!  Thanks to everyone who pulled my little signal out of the noise.  Ron,
KU7Y

KX3 @ 5w
80m Vee @ 50\'
40m Vertical