[3830] NAQP RTTY W6SX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 19 10:09:30 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W6SX
Operator(s): W6SX
Station: W6SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mammoth Lakes, Calif
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   20     0
Total:  678   149  Total Score = 101,022

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

CHECKLOG

A W6SX Prime-Directive outing--just got on and gave out QSOs.

I used a large, made-myself call history file. Fully half of my contacts were
not in the file. That was wonderful.

Not wonderful was so many stations sending RST.

Also not wonderful was many (most) S&P stations unnecessarily sending my
call, often multiple times, even though, after signing W6SX for thirty-nine
years, I know it pretty well.

But Qs is Qs. Thanks everyone.

K3, ACOM 2000A, wire antenna at 46 feet with Matchboxes and MB-V-A, MMTTY and
2Tone, N1MM+