[3830] NAQP RTTY AB9M Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 19 12:16:18 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AB9M
Operator(s): AB9M
Station: AB9M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    7     5
   15:   23     7
Total:  100    52  Total Score = 5,200

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #3

Comments:

RIG: Flex-1500 RX, TenTec OMNI-VII TX, HF-2V Vertical 40 & 80, TH-7 20 &
15
Software: N1MM+ with MMTTY AFSK using Virtual Audio from Flex-1500 and
RIGBlaster nomic to OMNI-VII mic input.

I found setting the FLEX for 300 Hz DIGL and centering the received mark and
space signal peaks was usually all it took to get good print from MMTTY.

40 and 80 were very noisy due to T-storms in mid-west. The other RTTY test
provided some QRM for my all S&P very part time operation.