[3830] CQWW VHF N1WK(@KB1H) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 19 19:04:44 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: N1WK
Operator(s): AA1CE NR1X W1UJ N1WK NB1U
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN41cu
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  217    53  Total Score = 14,204

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

A super weekend with super friends at the KB1H(sk) superstation.

Conditions were slow, we took the opportunity to setup and try new modes.
FSK441 (no QSOs) and JT65 (a few QSOS) on 6m and 2m.
1U points out, the science behind these deep digital modes, makes it very
interesting.

It seems that there is a new tradition brewing among the Barnstormer Team
operators since our field-day efforts- It includes a Royal celebration from our
friends in Canada. (No VE's worked though..)

All of the equipment worked well and this was the first real test of the N1WK
6m 8877 Powerplant.  A superb amplifier for sure.  About 11a EST The amplifiers
were shut off and we made a few 6m QSOs remotely with 100w up to the end. It was
getting very warm from the summer sun in the Barn. When NR1X pointed out he was
wishing for snow, it snapped us into reality that 'Maybe this heat is not too
bad'!

Thanks to Mary for the use of the station and thanks for the QSOs.

The Barnstormer Team

N1MM Logger+
6m;
K3/100