[3830] NAQP RTTY AB1J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 19 20:30:35 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, MA

Total:  284    79  Total Score = 22,436

Club:

Team: Baud Boyz

Comments:

This was my first serious NAQP operation on any mode and, I think, the first
time I've sent in a log.  I was also fortunate to be part of a three op team,
the notorious Baud Boyz, for bonus fun.

The lack of 10m and a poorer 15m are starting to tell on the scores.  There are
lean years ahead.  Tighten your belts.

N1MM+ hung once and I had to kill it via the CTRL-ALT-DEL task manager.
Otherwise no problems.  One new thing that I like is I can GRAB previously
worked calls and throw them into the bandmap for reference.  I couldn't do this
before or else some setting was wrong.

I'm more and more impressed with GRITTY and hope it gets fully integrated into
N1MM+ as time goes by.

Thanks for the Qs.

73,
Ken, AB1J

FT-2000
N1MM+/MMVARI/MMTTY/2Tone/GRITTY on WinH8
Attic dipoles and outdoor 40m stealth antenna